Carla Bruni

posted under , by Anonymous

Many of you may know that Carla Bruni is a former model and that she is married to the French president Nicolas Sarkozy. However, you may not have known that she is also a gifted singer and songwriter. I have not heard her latest album "Comme si de rien n'était" (As if nothing happened), but her other two are quite good. Her debut album "Quelqu'un m'a dit" (Someone told me) is my favorite, but "No Promises" is a really cool CD too because it contains poems by Emily Dickinson and Yeats among others that have been put to music. I love her voice and her guitar accompaniment; they're very relaxing and pleasing to the ear. Listen to some of my favorite songs; Raphaël, Quelqu'un m'a dit, La Derniere Minute, and Those Dancing Days Are Gone



0 comments

Make A Comment
top